Lookie what I did today!

My kids were visiting their dad today and I was lucky enough to have my sister in law (recently converted and addicted) come over for a stamping day! It was so lovely to have someone there to stamp with, as I usually am doing my stamping in the dead of night, alone :) So this was a much welcomed change and I honestly cannot wait to have another stamp day soon!
So here is what I got up to. Im gradually getting into making some xmas cards and my creative juices were overflowing today!

I saw this design by Danielle Daws and thought it was great-

And here is my take on the card..

Stamps: Contempo Christmas, Baroque Motifs
Colours: Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red
Acc: Ribbon, rhinestones, buttons, hemp twine, glue dots


I have also been dying to try out this pattern which I found on splitcoast HERE. It was really fun to make and Ive already started on another one (although it should be, its not a christmas one!)






Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Colours: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Acc: Papper Cutter, Christmas Cheer Simply Scrappin Kit, Dimensionals,SNAIL, ribbon, versamark


And finally "On A Pedestal" is one of my new favourite sets! I found this card (not sure from where sorry!- but cudos to whomever designed it) and I thought I'd give it a go...actually looking at them together they are quite different, but thank you anyway for the inspiration. :)

Here is the original-


And mine-
Stamps: On a Pedestal, Birthday Bash
Colours: Whipser White, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Easrly Esspresso
Acc: Scallop edge punch, ribon, button, hemp twine, stamp-a-majig, versamark


Happy Stampin!
Jenn
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hi There! Im a mother of two (hannah 5yrs and Jacob "JJ" 18 mths) I love all things crafty and I wish I had more hours in the day to stamp away! Im a Stampin Up! demonstrator and LOVE IT! If you have any questions about holding a workshop or in home class or joing my stamp club, even if you would just like to order something, please feel free email or call me! and of course ENJOY my blog and I hope it provides much inspiration! EMAIL ANYTIME- stampinwithjenn@live.com.au CALL ANYTIME- 0406 092 731 Smiles and Inky Fingers! Jenn xx