CUPCAKE STAND!

..its been too long...you forgive me?

This is one of my very favourite cards, and Ive seen a lot of different samples of this floating around. You could pretty much modify it to whatever 'stall' you like! Ive seen a hotdog stand, cake stall, baby boutique, flower shop..let your creative juices flow!
I will note however this is not going to be a card that you can post :)
Here are the deets..

Stamps: Party Hearty #115848, Crazy for Cupcakes #115780
Colours: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Orchid Opulance (retired)
Accessories: Word Window punch, scallop edge punch, paper piercer, paper snips, dimentionals, twine, Bigshot and the die, lots of tags#114508, for the inside sentiment.
(the ribbon is from a dollar store but you could replace it with Stampin Up!'s striped gross grain, in either pretty in pink#119775 or rich razzleberry#119774)

If you would like to order any of the above products or find out more about Stampin Up! Email me at
stampinwithjenn@live.com.au


ENJOY!
Jenn
xx









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hi There! Im a mother of two (hannah 5yrs and Jacob "JJ" 18 mths) I love all things crafty and I wish I had more hours in the day to stamp away! Im a Stampin Up! demonstrator and LOVE IT! If you have any questions about holding a workshop or in home class or joing my stamp club, even if you would just like to order something, please feel free email or call me! and of course ENJOY my blog and I hope it provides much inspiration! EMAIL ANYTIME- stampinwithjenn@live.com.au CALL ANYTIME- 0406 092 731 Smiles and Inky Fingers! Jenn xx