Easter Treats!

Happy Easter To You!

A bit late I know! But I thought I'd show you the few Easter Treats I made this year. I love using Stampin' Up! Treat Cups, and this has to be, by fa,r my favourite design :) I can see this being recreated for christmas with lil Santa faces, cant you!! I ended up making 24 of these for my daughter's prep class.




Stamps: None (shock horror!)
Colours: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Marina Mist,
Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Medium oval punch, 1 3/4" and 1" circle punch, trio of flowers punch,
normal hole punch (eyes/nose), treat cup, white gel pen, dimensionals, cotton wool

..And of course, I couldnt leave the lovely teachers out!




Stamps: None
Colours: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive
Accessories: Bigshot, Mini Milk Carton die, word window punch, scallop edge punch
bird punch, 1 3/4" circle punch.


If you wanna try these yourself and need the stuff to do it- Just toss me an email and I'll help you out!


Smiles and Inky Fingers
Jenn
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hi There! Im a mother of two (hannah 5yrs and Jacob "JJ" 18 mths) I love all things crafty and I wish I had more hours in the day to stamp away! Im a Stampin Up! demonstrator and LOVE IT! If you have any questions about holding a workshop or in home class or joing my stamp club, even if you would just like to order something, please feel free email or call me! and of course ENJOY my blog and I hope it provides much inspiration! EMAIL ANYTIME- stampinwithjenn@live.com.au CALL ANYTIME- 0406 092 731 Smiles and Inky Fingers! Jenn xx